Arson Prevention Tips
- Make sure all doors to sheds and garages are closed and locked.
- Keep any leaves, firewood, yard trimmings, and shrubbery away from your home.
- Keep your outside well lite with trimmed landscaping.
- Flammable liquids, such as gasoline, paint, and mowers have to be stored in locked cabinets away from children.
- Install an Alarm System.
- Make sure your smoke detector is in working order.
- If you suspect a child is setting fires, alert authorities. They may think of it as fun and games and not be aware of how dangerous it could be.