FEES: NMB Resident
Daily $1; Weekly $4; Monthly $10 with Additional Family Member $5 ; Annual $60 with Additional Family $30
FEES: NMB Non-Resident
Daily $2; Weekly $6; Monthly $15 with Additional Family Member $8 ; Annual $90 with Additional Family $45
INFORMATION FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Every Thursday between 4 and 5 pm the upcoming weeks (Monday through Friday) sessions will be posted online and you will be able to start reserving gym time.
Register online at Parks.nmb.us
o 8:30 am to 11:30 am
o 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
o Evening Sessions Monday & Wednesday 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm• Go to Online Registration parks.nmb.us
• Choose which Gym you would like to play in based on your skill level.
• Use the calendar to book available dates and times.
• Each individual must be registered under their own name.
- Duplicate names in a session will be deleted.
- Only one session may be booked per person per day. Duplicates will be deleted.
• Once you have reserved your time, you will receive a confirmation email.
-You will be able to make cancellations from these emails.
Gym One Recommended Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Gym Two Recommended Skill Level Strong Intermediate to Advanced• 24 RESERVABLE SPOTS Online for Each Gym during Each Session. ( 1 reservation per person/per day – can be a walk-in during a second session)
• 8 WALK-INS for Each Gym during Each Session.
• You have 30 MINUTES TO CLAIM YOUR APPOINTMENT time, after which your space could be given to a walk in if they are waiting.
• You are not obligated to stay the entire session! If you would like to leave early, please CHECK OUT at the front desk so we can let others in that would like to play!
• Don’t have an appointment? Call us on the day you want to play! 843-280-5584 We would like to be more phone flexible for those that need help the day you want to play!
•Starting at 9:30am and 1:00pm in each session we will allow PHONE WALK-INS. (Think of this like putting your name on a waiting list at a restaurant and you are able to drive here during your wait time).Your name will placed on the list if there is an available space and you will have 30 minutes to fill your spot or the spot can be released to a physical walk-in.
• All players will be allowed to enter the building 10 minutes before their scheduled start time.
• Players must wait outside of the building.
• Upon entering the building, players will check-in at the front desk.
• The first group in each gym will be required to set up pickleball nets. They will be stored in an upright position along the walls.
• The last group playing in each gym should remove the nets from the floor and relocate them along the walls in the gym.
• When a session ends, all players in that gym will have 5 minutes to vacate the facility.
• Players should wash hands frequently, use hand sanitizer at entrance and stations provided throughout the building.
• If a player has tested positive for the Corona Virus or is experiencing symptoms, they may not enter the facility until cleared by their healthcare provider.
• Players must complete sign-in forms and new waivers at the front desk before playing. Players will not be allowed to play until all paperwork is completed.
GOOD TO KNOW INFORMATION:
• Outdoor Pickleball courts are open to the public free of charge at all times.
• Players are responsible for providing their own paddles and balls for indoor and outdoor play. Nets are provided.
• Indoor pickleball play is for adults 18 and over.
Individualized instruction for better performance on the courts, in game situations. Use of the Pickleball Machine Feeder when available.
J. Bryan Floyd Community Center
Center - Indoor
Individual $35/hour; 2 people $25/hr; 3 people $20/ hr; 4 people $15 each.
Certified CPR Instructors: Call for appointment - Vicki Kelly (508) 223-6003, Vickikelly34568@gmail.com