FEES: NMB Resident
Daily $1; Weekly $4; Monthly $10 with Additional Family Member $5 ; Annual $60 with Additional Family $30
FEES: NMB Non-Resident
Daily $2; Weekly $6; Monthly $15 with Additional Family Member $8 ; Annual $90 with Additional Family $45
INFORMATION FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Every Thursday between 4 and 5 pm the upcoming weeks (Monday through Friday) sessions will be posted online and you will be able to start reserving gym time.
• Go to Online Registration
• Choose which Gym you would like to play in based on your skill level.
• Use the calendar to book available dates and times.
• Each individual must be registered under their own name.
- Duplicate names in a session will be deleted.
- Only one session may be booked per person per day. Duplicates will be deleted.
• Once you have reserved your time, you will receive a confirmation email.
-You will be able to make cancellations from these emails.
Gym One Recommended Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Gym Two Recommended Skill Level Strong Intermediate to Advanced
o 8:30 am to 10:15 am
o 10:30 am to 12:15 pm
o 1 pm to 2:45 pm
• Walk-ins will be permitted to fill the gym to its maximum capacity of 18.
• You will have 30 minutes after the session starts to join as a walk-in. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your session, someone waiting may take your spot.
• If you have played during the day in your reserved time slot and there is a slot available later in the day, you may fill the slot only as a walk-in.
• All players will be allowed to enter the building 10 minutes before their scheduled start time.
• Players must wait outside of the building.
• All players are asked to practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart from each other inside the facility and while waiting outside.
• Upon entering the building, players will check-in at the front desk.
• Directional signs will be posted for entering and exiting all facility doors.
• The first group in each gym will be required to set up pickleball nets. They will be stored in an upright position along the walls.
• The last group playing in each gym should remove the nets from the floor and relocate them along the walls in the gym.
• When a session ends, all players in that gym will have 5 minutes to vacate the facility.
- At that time, J. Bryan Floyd Community Center staff will make a sweep of the facilities to clean all surfaces before the next group starts.
-No lingering and socializing in the gyms and hallways.
• Floors in gyms 1 and 2 will be cleaned before 8:30 am and again between 12:15 pm and 1 pm.
• Players should wash hands frequently, use hand sanitizer at entrance and stations provided throughout the building.
• Participants are encouraged to provide and utilize their own masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves when participating in activities within the facility.
• If a player has tested positive for the Corona Virus or is experiencing symptoms, they may not enter the facility until cleared by their healthcare provider.
• Players must complete sign-in forms and new waivers at the front desk before playing. Players will not be allowed to play until all paperwork is completed.
GOOD TO KNOW INFORMATION:
• Outdoor Pickleball courts are open to the public free of charge at all times.
• Players are responsible for providing their own paddles and balls for indoor and outdoor play. Nets are provided.
• Indoor pickleball play is for adults 18 and over.
Individualized instruction for better performance on the courts, in game situations. Use of the Pickleball Machine Feeder when available.
J. Bryan Floyd Community Center
Center - Indoor
Individual $35/hour; 2 people $25/hr; 3 or 4 people $20/ hr.
Certified CPR Instructors: Call for appointment - Vicki Kelly (508) 223-6003, Vickikelly34568@gmail.com