News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/15/2022 1:30:00 PM to 2/15/2022 1:31:29 PM.
City of North Myrtle Beach News
Posted on: February 9, 2022
[ARCHIVED] 2022 Horry County Parking Registration Information
- BEGINNING WITH THE 2022 PARKING SEASON, PHYSICAL DECALS WILL NO LONGER BE ISSUED. YOUR VEHICLE LICENSE PLATE WILL BECOME YOUR DIGITAL PERMIT.
- Starting February 16, at 10am, two hundred (200) parking registrations at $200.00 each will be available for purchase online on a first come, first served basis to Horry County residents who do not live in or own property in North Myrtle Beach.
- Complete this registration online by clicking the following link Parking Registrations. (Note: Until February 16, this link will only bring you to a landing page. On February 16, this link will activate and allow registrations to be processed.)
- No walk-in registration service is available for Horry County registrations. Registration is online only!
- This registration is good for one year.
- No Decals will be issued. Your license plate becomes your digital permit.
- This information is for Horry County residents who do not live in or own property in North Myrtle Beach only. If you are a North Myrtle Beach resident or non-resident property owner click here for 2022 Parking Information: https://www.nmb.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=445